Saturday, February 20, 2010

Taylor Made George Love Money Is This A OK Future To You?? Xxx?

Is this a OK future to you?? xxx? - taylor made george love money

I am 15 years old was, and I have since my friend for a little over a year. I love her so much, I think we were meant to be together. It is sometimes argued, but always get everything in order:), but I would actually like for a mom, I know I'm young, and it is very hard and everything, but some something I always wanted to do. I always wanted four children, and I know I must sound crazy and stupid, but I'm mature for my age, as my friend. The four names I like are ... Leah-May, summer Louise, Daisy Marie and Sascha Beau (not girls) and for children who really like the name Louie, George Taylor, and Charlie, not sure if the name.

I somehowseen in my life when I am in my final year at school now, and I will go and get a hairdresser and part-time job, so I go live with my boyfriend and want to set around age 20/21. This is not something that I just made, but actually something that I had been thinking for centuries. I just want to know if the sound abit stupid to someone, or I run? I wonder motivos comment thanks xx xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment