Monday, February 15, 2010

Looking At Vigina Getting Waxed Okay I Have A Sexual Story To Tell?

Okay i have a sexual story to tell? - looking at vigina getting waxed

Age (the same OK, Wen 6 years (I am a daughter, now 15) to me and my uncle as I () And my Cuzin also the same age as me and one child), so that all in my boredom suggeated closet of her grandparents cuzins room to hide .... Then we started always bad, but not yet named fuck sex appeal () without clothes so do not think that we were wrong .. Na so the closet was dark and I pulled her pants and undress, and used a flashlight to find my Venn then turn out to fight, and sometimes in the series. In any event, Wen went to this view transform qould there and put his penis in my lil Fens and the other held the flashlight for them. As we played slide up and down like the real sexAlso felt good .. I was on top of the blankets and covers, and all were trying to target me, and once that ".. bump very hard and I think it was bieng a bit hard, because my uncle (cuzins grandfather) was a opening in the cabinet, but we have never been caught by another ... "I think that was cool about it? Well, d, the three of us are really cool and I think eachothet dnt remember anything more, but not sure ... I love my Cuzin and his uncle to death! But my question is: I'm still a virgin? And what we've done called kissing or sex?
Please serious answers! I need to know! And this experience does not affect me anyway ... In fact, I masturbate all the time, as I said in my previous question .. But anyway, most useful answer, you get 10 points

10 comments:

James said...

It may seem strange, but I had such an experience hahaha
with a firend than we are 4-6, that hahahaha yeahh nd ur a virgin

14k said...

call .. idk because Humpin .. and underside of sex ... And do not think the Virgin .. because the man has a penis into the vagina ... I still say, yes, a virgin emberessin about 6 years ... WOWZORSSS

Dillon said...

Assuming this is true, then you're not a virgin. But let me assure you that it was not very strange dream she had .... before you jump to that conclusion

Hmmm said...

Well .. without Sherlock Holmes and discover not a virgin ..

amethyst... said...

No, you're not a virgin.

aurora said...

it's a bit strange, not in real time, and perhaps could then talk to a therapist about this

Amanda<3 said...

wow this is really funny. "And who would say that they have no longer a virgin .. you have sex, really.

: (

lillybel... said...

wow ... and let me tell you say that you are not girly virgin .. Once the penis into the vagina lost virginity (.... even if you were a kid, humping happened .. and yes, it is sex: / .... just make sure do not, but if you ... use condoms, and now are young and can get pregnant ... and always wear protective care. .. k? girly goodluck:)

risakins... said...

I believe you are a virgin, if you feel your virgin, I mean that young an age, not really, that can tell the sex. But I would say that these kids are stupid and funny. That's how you feel, even if the "cherry" no music, then his virgin daughter's eyes ... Hope this helps

Andy said...

And do not know Amanda, knows they're talking Dillo. You can u Callner sex, but its still a virgin. in bet she's 6 ***** couldnt go so far in which you show ur hymen, is that what prevents you from a virgin. No blood, your property.

Post a Comment