Friday, February 5, 2010

Brown Mucous Before Spotting Brown Spotting After Very Light Period HELP?

Brown spotting after very light period HELP? - brown mucous before spotting

I was on clomid last month and 3 days, or what I thought was af, AF
I saw red, first with the mucosa after a very light flow for a day and then re-discovered for about 12 hours and then switched off, so now I went and I fell to the ground as Brown rust my laptop.
I've never seen before
My rules are very precise, always arrive on time and just generally running with blood loss and are usually heavy
This is not my time
What could this be ?????
plz help

2 comments:

K S said...

a test

Ssquared said...

It seems that either! You should be able to pass an exam and I hope it will be positive.
Good luck!

Post a Comment