Friday, February 19, 2010

Imagine Fashion Designer World Tour How Much Does It Cost Imagine Fashion Designer World Tour Question?

Imagine fashion designer World Tour question? - imagine fashion designer world tour how much does it cost

I'm on the right side after Charles Preston and I went to see "a beach in Santa Barbara" Now he tells me to go to the airport and click on the bag world. If I do everything what is displayed, the angle of the place now and not something else. When I click the green check mark brings me to the place where you present your business to decorate blocked fashion shows () and photo sessions, where are you? Also, as the team and if you do that?

1 comments:

♥Vanilla Twilight♥ said...

Go where you can see the angels, and click the red button and then click the corners of the bag after you unlocked the pink building, click on to the luggage back, but the red button again and the Return Agency after clicking on the PDA. to make a costume to go to the PDA and click on tutorials

Post a Comment