Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cistern Ball How Can I Stop My Toilet Cistern Waterhammering?

How can i stop my toilet cistern waterhammering? - cistern ball

Hello

We were in a Victorian 1st Floor, a ball valve in the toilet is still a terrible vibration resonance that make a kind of hammer. I replaced the whole mechanism of the float valve seat, but in vain. The throbbing slightly decreases when reducing the flow of water on the floor of the main suppply, but there's more hammers and ASO times when one or cold from the tap. the only way to stop what I found was (with blu tack to the top of the float valve to prevent water in the tank so the float is fixed) with the ground.


any help is very welcome.

Thanks

1 comments:

boredsti... said...

His loose in the washing machine ..... fillvalve water through the washing machine vibrates violently

Post a Comment