Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pinky Blogspot.com Xxx Cutt Off My Finger? Prozac And Love Dont Go Together? Why Do I Regret It Now After 2 Years?

Cutt off my finger? prozac and love dont go together? why do i regret it now after 2 years? - pinky blogspot.com xxx

and this requires an explanation: my fingers cut on the property. CUTT my finger i say to my wife that I feel cheated and fall through my fingers and sent the fingers of my wife in the mail. She took my apology and we were very shocked, immediately felt guilty, and I have my feelings, the way expressed.
I even have a picture of the art here is the link to photo
http://racistt.blogspot.com/2008/01/love-image-6-art-to-cut-off-finger.html

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow

They are perhaps the most sadistic, crazy person I've ever heard of

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Cut out the bad investment.

Anonymous said...

Cut out the bad investment.

Anonymous said...

Woah your a mother!

Post a Comment