Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How Long Does Freezing Genital Warts Take How Long Does It Take For Genital Warts To Go Away With Aldara Cream?

How long does it take for Genital Warts to go away with Aldara Cream? - how long does freezing genital warts take

As always frustrating. I have Aldara cream for 6 weeks, and I see good results. I had like 4 shots advantage, that's all. I still have a little more. I was at the same time 4 in the last 6 weeks. Have you people think I would have frozen to remove warts or better will receive a laser treatment? Or should I continue with Aldara? I must in July CUS I leave my child in my country. It would be embarrassing to say what I have ****.

2 comments:

Pamela Carrington said...

1) You know that you are HPV! and this virus causes genital warts! In any case, you should tell your friend HPV, because if you have unprotected sex and then HPV that also means that there is no possibility that they may have genital warts ...
although condoms!
Aldara Cream 2) is not the best choice! because the body can get rid of genital warts by yourself! which depends on the immune system! Your immune system must be strong! eat healthier foods, more vitamins and less alcohol!
and if you want something that) can help you rid of genital warts and make your immune system is stronger - this herbal treatment - in this case is Wartrol must use a good (probably better to discard the product can genital warts and you feel the more important to trust thatthan usual show. You should go for about 4-5 months!
The result is secure within 2-3 weeks, but that the warts will not return again and again to ensure wartrol for approximately 5 months, in order, he had to build his immune system!

It worked for me!

I do not know if Wartrol pharmacies selling, but I know that you are buying directly from the manufacturer and you should learn more about the product here http://www.wartrol.com/?aid=749165

Roderick W said...

I probably. 80% of women have HPV without symptoms.

Post a Comment