Saturday, January 16, 2010

Gallbladder Itchy Skin Gallbladder..itchy Skin..pain In Stomach?

Gallbladder..itchy skin..pain in stomach? - gallbladder itchy skin

I had some problems ...
Very bad abdominal pain in the upper middle is the stomach, for about 8 days, yellow scarves, is tired, can not keep food down (after message 1 / 2 hours) and the skin very itchy.
Tests:
Celiac Disease Blood Test: Negative
Colonoscopy Negative
Endoscopy: Gastritis found, the expected results.

After the colonoscopy felt a certain relief, but the constant pain in the belly-up ... it can not bear to be touched. You have chronic back pain make disquinsh difficult. My skin is itching and burning.

I listen to others in the ......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems that the gallbladder was - I was diagnosed with gallstone in 1980, at age 23 after suffering pain for several years - which has always been. This is the worst pain you can have, but never yellow chair or sick or itchy skin, is similar to indigestion is only 1 million times worse, pass on the right side below the last rib on the lower back, helps one Antacids few. I have no pain there, but I watch my diet, avoid dairy products, cheese, milk, etc., and fried foods especially spicy or curry. For about 14 years to 22, jaundice when I was in pain, I almost every day, I ate very little for a few days and clear soup and painkillers, the pain disappeared and never again, a hot water bottle can help a little.
Check cholecystitis

Anonymous said...

You said that you have found an endoscopy gastritis, so must be the same.

However, you had your liver function tested at all? They can help to eliminate problems gallbladder. I know for me if I pain you mentioned, my chair, also are yellow, and I read that touches the bile from the liver is not functioning well or something.

If you are still sick, I suggest you ask your doctor and see if he can further tests and also give a drug to relieve pain and vomiting.

Post a Comment