Monday, January 18, 2010

Brain Aneurysm Printable Pictures Are There Ways To Preventing Brain Aneurysm?

Are there ways to preventing brain aneurysm? - brain aneurysm printable pictures

My mother died young from a brain aneurysm. I know that genetics plays an important role in this context. It was assumed, although there have been speculations in the family that my grandfather is his real father. He suffers from headaches and other problems head. My uncle is suffering from severe migraines and questions of the head as well. (Whether or not biologically related, I have no idea)

In any case, I am very afraid of what had happened. I wonder whether it avoid a possibility of this happening to me.


Thank you.

2 comments:

Diane A said...

Aneurysms occur when a weakness in the vessel wall and breaks. Almost all were born with them. the only way to solve this problem is a test that allows the visualization and then they cut or embolization (mostly drawn from the market) to do too. Talk to a neurologist. / Submit neurosurgeon.

peabody xyz said...

ur mom probably died from a brain aneurysm that a bleeding or hemorrhage. Take a look at urself good, healthy eating, exercise and do not try to take the blood pressure.

Post a Comment