Sunday, December 20, 2009

Esp Saddle Pads What Is Wrong With My Ad, Why Isn't My Saddle Selling?

What is wrong with my ad, why isn't my saddle selling? - esp saddle pads

What is wrong with my ad that people do not, please contact me on a chair and the full game I have for sale?

Here the announcement:

"I have a very nice quality chair for sale. I sell a complete saddle and everything that goes with is: Orientation Textar holder, matching bridle text, textarea matching breastplate, belt with Nice, saddle blanket, ESP, or even a good, little has been done , and the curb. ** ** No trash: All trademarks, well done stuff!

Only used a dozen times. It was always used to climb the interior. Never for a horse out there.

The only reason why I sell this chair, because I had it. It would not sell if this chair fits into the bank.

These chairs are re-sold over $ 1500, and only the President alone.
One might almost anything to mount his horse.

I am asking $ 1000 for everything.

Seminole is the text, with a seat 17 inches. The Tex-flex shaft. Approximate weight 26 pounds.

Well, well made chair. Foot stool very comfortable in. It is on the text Web site as a chair and followed the nice clips and other goodies on the route connecting stuff going to occur. Or it may be intended for the public. "


Are I do not think that's the price, because there are at least two ads on the site, I have the $ 875 for the seat only, nothing else. And the other is listed more than $ 700 for the saddle only and nothing else with him. And it's a chair with no name for $ 500 (without the name implies that there are some on the wall, can be builders waste)

0 comments:

Post a Comment